- Karasu Kanshi, also known as Karasu Redbeak is an antagonist in the Ninja job quests.
- 鸦（カラス Karasu）也被称作红嘴鸦，是忍者职业中的一名反派角色。
- Karasu has a flair for theatrics, often narrating the situation as though he is the hero of a tale. Prone to giving nicknames, he calls the Adventurer a "horsebird chick" and refers to Oboro as the "dull one."
- Karasu is claimed to be a traitor in Doma that sold their nation to the Garleans. Oboro Moonrise and Tsubame Sunrise arrived in Eorzea on orders to kill him for his treachery.
- He evades capture several times throughout the storyline, though their attempts to strike him at Aleport resulted in him failing his mission to assassinate a pirate captain. He is chastised and given a stern warning by his mysterious boss when he claims a "reunion with old friends" resulted in the mark escaped.
- 他在整个故事线中多次逃脱追捕，尽管他们在小麦酒港[译注 1]袭击他的行为导致他刺杀一名海盗船长的任务失败。当他宣称因“与老朋友们团聚”而导致目标逃脱时，他被他神秘的老板惩罚并给予了严厉的警告。
- After Oboro procured shinobi garments for the Adventurer, Karasu intercepted the shipment and hid the articles across La Noscea guarded by imperial agents as seemingly a test. He later left a note found by Oboro that he was going to strike their safehouse in Eastern La Noscea. Confronting him in Raincatcher Gully, Karasu is finally defeated. Before Oboro can execute him for his crimes, Karasu starts laughing and questions if "the dull one" truly believes he's the traitor. He claims that he was not responsible for the attack, but rather found the one who did: Master Gekkai, who gave him a choice to serve him or die (with Karasu choosing the former). Oboro remained in disbelief over this, but before he could do anything, Karasu leaped into a ravine and seemed to kill himself by activating an explosive, claiming the truth will be found at Candlekeep Quay.
- 在胧为冒险者获得忍者套装时，鸦拦截了这批货物，并将它们藏在拉诺西亚由帝国间谍看守的的地方，似乎是想作为一场考验。他接下来给胧留下一张纸条说他将要去袭击他们在东拉诺西亚的活动室。在接雨草树林[译注 2]遇到他后，鸦最终被击败了。在胧以他的罪行处决他之前，鸦开始笑并质问是否“循规蹈矩的优等生”真的相信他是叛徒。他宣称他对那次攻击不负责，那是月海老师干的，他让他选择服从还是去死（鸦选择了前者）。胧对此仍然不相信，但在他做出任何事之前，鸦就跳入了峡谷，似乎通过引爆炸弹自杀了，宣称真相将在守炬埠头[译注 3]被发现。
- Karasu later appears after Master Gekkai was slain at the shinobi's hands, now out of his garb and without face paint, having faked his death. He returns the ninja body armor he had taken earlier and tosses his ninja soulstone to Oboro. Though exonerated of his charge of treason, he declines the offer to return to the village, claiming it was always too stuffy for him and he still has much blood on his hands from when he worked under Gekkai. He departs to make his own way as a free man.
- 接雨草树林：Raincatcher Gully
- 守炬埠头：Candlekeep Quay