- Maxima quo Priscus, also known as Maxima the Neoteric, is a second-in-command of Asahi sas Brutus's group tasked to make peace with Doma.
- 马克西马（マキシマ Maxima）也被称作维新者马克西马，是朝阳被分配与多玛和谈队伍中的二把手。
- Maxima is a respectable, honorable and dutiful Garlean of the Populares faction who desires to change the empire's policy of expansion and exploiting other nations.
- His honorable side is showcased when he fulfills the original prisoner-exchange and peace treaty with Doma after Asahi's machinations become known. He has proven to be more open-minded than most Garleans, as after hearing that Zenos yae Galvus was dead from the Scions of the Seventh Dawn, he didn't gainsay their eye-witness accounts, only confirming to them that Zenos (in reality Elidibus) met with the negotiation party before they departed. He also welcomes Alphinaud when he offers to go to Garlemald as a Doman emissary.
- Upon defecting the empire after nearly getting assassinated by the Emperor's personal guard and witnessing brutal acts of oppression in the provinces, he realizes the true nature of his homeland. He is grateful towards the Eorzean Alliance, Ala Mhigo specifically, for granting him and his party asylum.
- When told by the Warrior of Light that the Garlean Empire was founded by the Ascians for the purpose of spreading chaos, Maxima almost refuses to believe it. After hearing that Emperor Varis zos Galvus himself confirmed this to the Alliance, he accepts it as fact while strengthening his resolve to aid the Eorzean Alliance in defeating the Ascians that manipulate his homeland and people.