- 露琪亚·苟·尤尼乌斯（ルキア・ゴー・ユニウス，Lucia goe Junius）
- Even though she was a Garlean agent sent to spy on Ishgard, she grew to love her adopted home, having little hesitation in abandoning the land of her birth for a place she felt she had a purpose. However, she was not blind to the zealousness of Ishgard's orthodox leadership, finding the flaws in it and thus was a firm supporter of Aymeric's desire for reform.
- She was not particularly close to her sister Livia, ultimately accepting the choices she made and thus, did not hold a grudge or ill feelings towards the Scions of the Seventh Dawn for striking Livia down.
- Livia and Lucia lost their parents in a war and were separated. While Livia chose to become a soldier, Lucia chose to become a spy. She was sent to spy on Ishgard, but found herself at Ser Aymeric's side for a different reason. Having found a man she can follow and a home, she abandoned the empire.
- Lucia accompanies Ser Aymeric during his meetings with Alphinaud Leveilleur and the Warrior of Light. Initially identified as a "Taciturn Temple Knight," she doesn't formally introduce herself until Aymeric asks the Scions to meet with her if he is unavailable.
- She later arrives at the Rising Stones asking the Scions investigate the The Keeper of the Lake, due to Ishgard's astrologians seeing a repeat of the signs that occurred during the Battle of Silvertear Skies when Midgardsormr called the horde to attack the Garlean fleet.
- The investigation reveals it was not Midgardsormr—who merely awoke to join the chorus—but rather his son, Nidhogg, the archenemy of the Holy See who has called for a raid on Ishgard. Due to complications resulting from Lady Iceheart's sabotage of Daniffen's Collar, the Steps of Faith became vulnerable to attack by Nidhogg's champion, Vishap. With the aid of the Warrior of Light and other adventurers, Lucia commands the defense of the Steps of Faith against the colossal dragon's assault.
- Lucia and Ser Aymeric later attend the Sultana's banquet in Ul'dah as representatives of Ishgard. Several templars arrive with Teledji Adeledji, who claim that the Dravanians unexpectedly renewed their assault and they need to return. Thus they do not witness to the events to come.
- After settling in Ishgard and aiding friends for a period of time, the Warrior of Light meets up with Ser Aymeric and Lucia by his side. As they prepare for another attack from the Dravanian Horde, Lucia is present when Alphinaud Leveilleur and Estinien Wyrmblood propose to parley with the dragons.
- At the Warrior of Light's return from Dravania, all is revealed about the true history of Ishgard and the reasons for the unending war. When an angered Aymeric declares his intent to reason with the Archbishop Thordan VII, Lucia warns him to be careful. After he departs, Lucia reasoned with the Scions that Aymeric long dreamt for reform and believes that the archbishop would not cause harm by revealing the rumor of Aymeric's supposed parentage. If he were to not return, Lucia would personally fetch him. The Scions, Lord Haurchefant Greystone and Estinien agree to aid her.
- Lucia aids the Warrior of Light's brawl against Ser Charibert, but explains that Ser Aymeric has been imprisoned and the Heavens' Ward placed in command of the Temple Knights. With the help of the Brume's Hilda the Mongrel, Lucia hatches a plan to lure most of Ishgard's defenders away from the Vault, leaving it open for her to rescue Ser Aymeric. She succeeds, and is present at Thordan VII's escape and Lord Haurchefant's death.
- Lucia and Aymeric deduce that the Heavens' Ward have displayed unnatural powers and she offers to help the Scions search for the missing archbishop while Aymeric handles Ishgard's political situation. She finds the archbishop's trail to Camp Cloudtop and later saves the Scions from the Garlean troops while riding a Magitek Armor.
- As the Scions and Lucia set for Azys Lla, she reveals her true identity as a Garlean, and more specifically, as Livia sas Junius's sister. They were separated after their parents' death and took up different roles: Livia as a soldier and Lucia as a spy. She was sent to Ishgard to find Allagan relics in the Vault, presumably the key to Azys Lla, but instead found Ser Aymeric. She was drawn to him as a "prisoner of his past" by heritage, but "rose above it." She deemed him a man worth following and later confessed all—her race, identity and mission—to him. In return, he accepted her into his service.
You are a true hero, my friend. The minstrels shall sing of your deeds for generations to come. The road to reform will be long and trying, but Ser Aymeric will not rest until he reaches its end. And I shall walk with him every step of the way
- Lucia returns to aid Ser Aymeric upon the Warrior of Light's return to Ishgard. When the Warrior leaves again to Azys Lla, she bades them farewell and says she would pray for their preservation. She is part of the welcoming party when the Warrior returns and witnesses Midgardsormr's message to Ishgard, the joining of Ishgard to the Eorzean Alliance, and helps Ser Aymeric in rebuilding Ishgard.
- Ser Aymeric requests that the Scions escort Lucia to Anyx Trine as his representative. She is introduced to Vidofnir, who explains Ser Aymeric's requests for parley. Vidofnir explains she cannot give an answer until she consults with her father, Hraesvelgr. She is later met in Ishgard, where she explains the attempt on Aymeric's life, and the arson that followed.
- Lucia leads the knights of Ishgard in the final battle at the Steps of Faith.