随着我一天天长大，额头上开始长出加雷马族特有的第三只眼， 母亲见状便拿起了刀…… 我脸上的战妆也是为了掩饰头上的伤痕的。
- Arenvald Lentinus is a member of the Scions of the Seventh Dawn, Arenvald was originally a background character who was never involved in the main plot. This changed with the release of the Stormblood expansion.
- 阿雷恩瓦尔德（アレンヴァルド Arenvald）是拂晓血盟的一员，他原本是一个从未牵扯到主要情节的背景人物。随着红莲之狂潮的到来，这一点得到了改变。
- Despite his traumatic past, Arenvald is kind, supportive and loyal to those he considers friends. He has moments of being the comic relief.
- Following the events that led to Ala Mhigo's liberation, Arenvald endeavored to do what he could to aid his homeland, despite the painful memories of his childhood as a halfbreed. Arenvald is insightful, able to interpret Fordola rem Lupis's actions and beliefs during her imprisonment.
- Arenvald was born to an Ala Mhigan woman, whom he implies was raped by one of Ala Mhigo's Garlean occupiers, resulting in his conception. His mother hated Arenvald for his half-Garlean heritage and abused him. She became convinced that he was growing the trademark Garlean third eye, despite this only occurring in pureblood Garleans, and took a knife to his forehead to cut it out. She soon after abandoned him, leaving him to fend for himself on the streets while he was still a young teenager. His mother's assault on his forehead left it permanently scarred, and he took to wearing warpaint to cover it up. His halfbreed heritage caused him to feel like an outcast in the eyes of both Ala Mhigo and Garlemald, and he eventually fled the city.
- Arenvald learned that he possessed the gift of the Echo, which allowed him to resonate with other people's souls. This led to his recruitment by the Scions of the Seventh Dawn. Arenvald stays in the Scions' original headquarters of the Waking Sands in Western Thanalan offering his opinion on current events. He is one of the few survivors of Livia sas Junius' attack on the Waking Sands, and chooses to remain stationed there in memory of his fallen comrades when the reconstituted Scions relocate to the Rising Stones in Mor Dhona.
- 阿雷恩瓦尔德知道了自己拥有超越之力[译注 1]的天赋，让他可以和其他人的灵魂产生共鸣。这使他得以被拂晓血盟招募。阿雷恩瓦尔德待在拂晓最初的总部沙之家[译注 2]为时事提供自己的建议。在莉维亚·萨斯·尤尼乌斯突袭沙之家时，他是少数幸存者之一。当重建的拂晓移址到摩杜纳的石之家[译注 3]时，他因为纪念他逝去的战友而选择继续留在这里。
- After the Battles of Baelsar's Wall, the Eorzean Alliance begins a campaign to free Ala Mhigo from its Garlean occupation. Seeing an opportunity to free his homeland and prove himself as a worthy Ala Mhigan, Arenvald jumps at the opportunity to join the Scions in the campaign. He remains behind to assist the Ala Mhigan campaign when the Warrior of Light's party travels to Doma. During this time Arenvald and Krile Baldesion escort wounded Scions back to the Rising Stones and their retinue is ambushed by a contingent led by Fordola rem Lupis, an Ala Mhigan turned Garlean loyalist. Amid the battle, Arenvald's Echo give him a glimpse of Fordola's past, learning that the purpose behind the attack is to abduct Krile. The distraction caused by the vision takes Arenvald out of the battle, and the Garleans escape with Krile.
- 在巴埃萨长城[译注 4]战役之后，艾欧泽亚同盟军开始了从帝国占领下解放阿拉米格的行动。看到了解放家乡以及证明自己是一名有价值的阿拉米格人的机会，阿雷恩瓦尔德踊跃加入拂晓此次的行动。当光之战士一伙人前往多玛时，他留在后方支援阿拉米格人的运动。这次，阿雷恩瓦尔德与可露儿将受伤的拂晓人员们带回石之家，他们的随行人员被身为一名阿拉米格人却投靠帝国的芙朵拉所领导的小分队伏击了。在战斗中，阿雷恩瓦尔德通过超越之力看到了芙朵拉的过去，得知她此次攻击背后的目的是为了绑架可露儿。这种回溯行为的干扰使得阿雷恩瓦尔德脱离了战斗，之后帝国人便带着可露儿逃走了。
- As the Eorzean Alliance gains ground against the Empire, Arenvald's squad becomes aware of a suspicious pair wearing Garlean uniforms tailing the army through the Peaks. While they lose the pair at first, they are eventually apprehended after the successful liberation of Ala Mhigo, revealed to be Laurentius Daye and Yuyuhase Luluhase, Ilberd Feare's co-conspirators in the massacre at Baelsar's Wall.
- The Scions begin to assist Ala Mhigo re-establish itself. Seeking to help the newly-liberated nation with its financial problems, Arenvald recruits the Warrior of Light and Alphinaud Leveilleur in finding the legendary treasure vaults of the Mad King Theodoric. The vaults are found beneath the city, in the Drowned City of Skalla, and the treasure is handed over to the Ala Mhigan Resistance to be sold to bolster their coffers.
- After a riot nearly breaks out due to Ala Mhigans seeking the execution of the imprisoned Fordola rem Lupis, Arenvald requests to speak to her. His previous encounter with her, and concurrent vision of her past, has given him some insight to her motives. He accused of her of asking to be publicly executed knowing that her death would unite the Ala Mhigan people, making her something of a martyr. He later notes that during the conversation, it seemed as though she was getting visions from her own Echo but far more frequently than most, leading to the realization that she was constantly seeing the memories of all the people around her, including those of those she had hurt, and was feeling immense guilt as a result.
- During a conference attended by the leaders of the disparate villages and tribes of Gyr Abania to determine Ala Mhigo's future, a group of tempered Ananta summon the primal Lakshmi. Arenvald, being immune to tempering thanks to his Echo, joins the Warrior of Light in defending the leaders from the primal. They are aided by Fordola, and together the three banish the primal.
- Arenvald and Fordola are later recruited by Raubahn Aldynn into an elite anti-primal task force, with their first target being a resurgent Ifrit. While they are both young and inexperienced compared to the other members of the group, their immunity to and ability to protect their squadmates from tempering allows them to act as an effective frontline for the group.
- 超越之力：the Echo
- 沙之家：the Waking Sands
- 石之家：the Rising Stones
- 巴埃萨长城：Baelsar's Wall