- Leveva Byrde also known as Leveva Heavensreader is an Astrologian from Sharlayan, intent on sharing the practice with Eorzeans.
- 蕾薇瓦(レヴェヴァ・バーデ , Leveva Byrde )也被称作“星咏者蕾薇瓦”，是一名来自萨雷安的占星术士，意图在艾欧泽亚传授这门学科。
- Levevea has a fiery ambition to embrace her destiny and is committed to her cause of teaching astromancy, even though she is hunted by mercenaries hired by the Forum. She has a mature demeanor for her age, and is stern with people who do not follow her directions.
- 蕾薇瓦拥有一份炽热雄心去拥抱她的命运，并致力于她教授占星术的事业，即使她被哲学家议会[译注 1]所聘用的雇佣兵所追杀。她有一份不属于她年龄的成熟，并且对不听从她指示的人十分严厉。
- Leveva's parents both died early in her life-her mother during childbirth and her father a few years after. She was taken in by her grandfather Mace, a renowned professor of atromancy. After learning that Ishgard will host an envoy of Sharlayan astrology she made preparations to depart for Eorzea.
- Leveva arrives in Eorzea accompanying her grandfather, Professor Mace, who was given permission by the Sharlayan Forum visit the realm. The journey was far from uneventful, as her party was forced to detour through the South Shroud. It was there that Warrior of Light and Jannequinard's retainer, Quimperain, met her party waylaid by bandits. Upon seeing the Warrior of Light, Professor Mace tossed his soul crystal to the adventurer. His granddaughter stated this event was foretold in the stars, and she will assist the Warrior of Light to learn to use the Soul Crystal.
- Leveva later takes the Warrior of Light to open the gates of the heavens (due to Jannequinard shirking his responsibility), explaining much about Eorzea's constellations. These attempts are frequently marred by persistent attacks by various bandits and pirates -- most led by a tattoed elezen arcanist named Celie. It soon becomes apparent that agents of the Old World are attempting to retrieve Leveva before she can spread her teachings against Sharlayan's isolationist policies. These came to a head at the Steel Vigil, where a Sharlayan thaumaturge attempted to have her extradited by airship.
- Her attempts to share her teachings within the Holy See of Ishgard were confounded by similarly close-minded clergy of The Vault, who tried to deflect her attempts to hold a symposium by posting them in outlying settlements. She nonetheless turned this to her advantage by applying a direct demonstration of astrologian healing magicks on wounded knights and hunters. During this time, Jannequinard confided that he knew her father Rufin, who inspired him to try to share Sharlayan Astrology within the Holy See before he was slain. He gives his diary to her.
- 她在伊修加德圣座传授教学的尝试，也被教皇厅思想封闭的神职人员们所弄混淆了。他们打算把她搞走，便把他们打发到偏远的居所去举办一场演讲会。尽管如此，她还是把她的优势转而应用到治疗受伤的骑士和猎人身上，来作为占星术的直接示范。这次，雅内基纳尔透露，他了解她的父亲路菲因[译注 2]。他的父亲在被杀前尝试在圣座传授萨雷安占星术的行为激励了他。接着他便把她父亲的日记给她了。
- After assisting the chocobo hunters of Tailfeather, they ultimately confront and slay the mercenary Celie, who has persistently tried to bring her back to Sharlayan on charges of treason. Leveva reflects on Sharlayan's growing trend of isolationism in the past two centuries, and suspects she knows who the man that hired Celie and the other agents is. The man in question, Sylvestre of the Bibliothecs, is later encountered in the abandoned village of Hemlock, where he reveals he has her grandfather detained and threatens to have her mother taken hostage.
- 在援救尾羽集落[译注 3]的陆行鸟猎人后，他们与一直尝试将蕾薇瓦带回萨雷安并处以叛国罪的Celie展开了最终对决，并杀死了他。蕾薇瓦反思了萨雷安在过去2个世纪日益增长的孤立主义，并怀疑自己知道是谁雇佣了这个男人与其他的爪牙们了。罪魁祸首文献管理委员会[译注 4]的塞维斯塔，之后在铁杉村的废弃村庄遇到了他们，在那里他透露自己已经将她的祖父拘禁并威胁要把她的母亲虏为人质。
- Leveva gleaned from her father's diary that Sylvestre was behind Rufin's murder, having later used it justify the Sharlayan exodus in the wake of the Garlean invasion. But with her family being threatened by the Bibliothecs, and Sylvestre being an advanced astrologian without peer, she is about ready to give in and go quietly. Jannequinard suggests they not give up yet, as they may still have a chance by tricking Sylvestre into thinking they still have incriminating information. As they confront him in the abandoned streets in the Dravanian Hinterlands, they manage to best him in battle even as he tries to manipulate time itself. Confiscating Rufin's diary, she manages to blackmail him into releasing her grandfather and backing off on his attempts to suppress the spread of Sharlayan Astrology.
- Returning to Ishgard, Jannequinard reveals Leveva's new solution to deal with any future threats from the Old World as he introduces the newest member of the Astrologicum: "Lord Rufin." The other astrologians are not particularly impressed with her disguise.
- 在返回伊修加德后，雅内基纳尔揭露了蕾薇瓦关于解决以后来自萨雷安威胁的新方法，当他介绍圣冈里奥尔占星院[译注 5]的最新成员“占星术士路费因”时。其他的占星术士对她的伪装反应平平。
- 哲学家议会： the Forum
- 文献管理委员会： the Bibliothecs
- 圣冈里奥尔占星院：the Astrologicum