- Widargelt Beake, also known as Widargelt the Watcher and his birth name, Theodred, is a monk affiliated with the Fists of Rhalgr and member of the Ala Mhigan Resistance, he appears in the Monk job quests.
- 维达盖尔特（ウィダルゲルト Widargelt），真名为泰奥德雷德（テオドレッドォ Theodred）,人称紫电 维达盖尔特（Widargelt the Watcher ），是隶属于星导教（the Fists of Rhalgr）的武僧以及阿拉米格解放军的成员，他在武僧的职业任务中出现。
- Widargelt was born as Theodred, the nephew of Theodoric, the Mad King of Ala Mhigo. When the king began his purge of the royal family, his parents hid him among the monks at the Temple of the Fist, where he named Widargelt and raised as a monk. He grew up unaware of his true name and identity as the last living member of the Ala Mhigan royal family.
- 维达盖尔特原本的出身是阿拉米格疯王泰奥德里克的侄子“泰奥德雷德”。当疯王开始清洗皇室成员时，他的双亲将他藏在星导寺（the Temple of the Fist）的武僧中，他得名“维达盖尔特”，并被当做一名武僧抚养大。他在成长过程中对于他的真名，以及自己是阿拉米格皇室最后存活的成员这一情况毫无知觉。
- Widargelt is employed by Professor Erik who researches the military history of Eorzea. As these battlefields contain much aether used to awaken chakra, Widargelt primarily aids the professor as a means to aiding the Ala Mhigan Resistance. During the quest "Brother from Another Mother," Widargelt recognizes the pugilist Warrior of Light open chakra at the ruins of Sil'dih, and entrusts a soul crystal to harness the power.
- 在艾里克博士（Professor Erik）前来调查艾欧泽亚的军事历史时，维达盖尔特受其雇佣。由于战场上有相当多可用于唤醒脉轮的以太，维达盖尔特援助博士的根本目的是将其作为一种支援阿拉米格解放军的方式。在任务希拉狄哈的遗址上打开了自己的脉轮，便赋予其一块灵魂水晶以驾驭这种力量。 中，维达盖尔特意识到作为格斗家的光之战士在
- Widargelt is disappointmented with Erik's approach, and asks the Warrior of Light to help him liberate Ala Mhigo. In his reckless pursuit of power, Widargelt attempts to attack the Warrior at Lake Silvertear in hopes of opening his chakra to the aether from the Battle of Silvertear Skies. The Warrior of Light fends him off, opening the seventh chakra in the process. Professor Erik arrives and punches Widargelt, scolding him for trying to repay Garlemald's violence with escalating violence.
- Having learned from his folly, Widargelt attempts to rebuild the Fists of Rhalgr in Mor Dhona. He has since taken two new pupils: D'zentsa and O'tchakha. Unbeknownst to him, they were members of the shadow sect of the Fists of Rhalgr, in training under H'raha Tia. The shadow sect sought out Widargelt and the Warrior of Light in hopes of opening additional chakra beyond the seventh (a process that also worked in reverse).
- 从自己愚蠢的行为中吸取教训后，维达盖尔特尝试在摩杜纳重建星导教。他收了2名新弟子：德·杰恩茶与奥·夏可哈。 他不知道的是，2人其实是星导教“太阴流”（shadow sect）中，受赫·拉哈·提亚训导的成员。太阴流的武僧找上了维达盖尔特与光之战士，希望能（通过与他们战斗）开启超出第七脉轮的额外脉轮（这个过程反过来也同样奏效）。
- H'raha Tia's ruthless discipline is exposed when Widargelt finds O'tchakha wounded after being forced to fight D'zentsa in mortal combat. As they were unwilling to go through it, she now fears for D'zentsa's life. Widargelt hopes he can convince H'raha Tia to see reason, but O'tchakha is doubtful. H'raha is the only living monk that has opened all fourteen chakras, making him unparalleled among the survivors of the order.
- Refusing to let O'tchakha sacrifice herself to the Warrior of Light, Widargelt concludes the best way to confront H'raha is by working together, hoping their combined strength will be enough to overcome his mastery. At the ruins outside Little Ala Mhigo, H'raha awaits with the captive D'zentsa. Unwilling to be swayed by Widargelt's words, the shadow master attacks. The Warrior of Light's fourteenth chakra opens, evening the scales and enabling them to triumph over the master of shadow. Convinced that the Fists of Rhalgr have more paths open to them, Widargelt resolves to reunite the light and shadow sects.
- 维达盖尔特拒绝了让奥·夏可哈向光之战士献出生命的行为，推断直面赫·拉哈最好的方式是团结一致，期望联合起来的力量足够胜过赫·拉哈的优势。在小阿拉米格（Little Ala Mhigo）的废墟外，赫·拉哈与被俘获的德·杰恩茶正等待着。赫·拉哈由于不愿被维达盖尔特的话动摇心志，这位太阴流大师出手了。光之战士第十四脉轮的打开，使得胜利的天平向己方倾斜，最终战胜了太阴流大师。维达盖尔特决心将太阳流与太阴流2派结合起来，他相信星导教的前路会更加通畅。
- Widargelt wants to have an exhibition match against the Pugilist Guild, and invites Hamon Holyfist and his pupils to meet with him. These plans are interrupted by a man wearing the garb of The Griffin who claims to be Theobald, the son of King Theodred. This is false, and his true identity is revealed to be Adri, a former friend of Widargelt. Adri and his men are defeated by the combined force of the monks and pugilists.
- Widargelt receives an invitation from Lyse to meet with her in Rhalgr's Reach. In the Temple of the Fist, she wants to have Widargelt train her and other members of the Ala Mhigan Resistance in the ways of the monk. The two prepare to have a sparring match.