- Though Miqo'te in origin, Loonh Gah is a warrior of the Brotherhood of Ash whose soul burns bright with the pride of the Amalj'aa.
- 璐恩·夏（ルーン・ガー，Loonh Gah）尽管原先是猫魅族人，如今却是一名燃烧着蜥蜴人族熊熊骄傲之焰的灰党[译注 1]战士。
- Originally named U'loonh and a member of the U tribe, Loonh was described as a quiet and timid child, a far cry from the commanding and fiery woman she grew into. Loonh's mother was tempered to the point of insanity by Ifrit after being captured by hostile Amalj'aa some time before the Calamity.
- 璐恩最早是乌氏部落[译注 2]中名为乌·璐恩的成员，她被描述为一个安静又腼腆的孩子，与她后来专横又暴躁的样子相去甚远。在灵灾发生前，璐恩的母亲被充满敌意的蜥蜴人族捉去，并被伊弗利特精炼到发疯的地步。
- Hamuuj Gah found U'loonh after the attack as she stumbled through the desert, barely conscious and badly wounded. He offered her the choice to linger and die or come with him and fight, and she accepted. From that day forward, she discarded her old identity entirely and was reborn into the Brotherhood of Ash. Her battle mask, a gift from Hamujj Gah, represents her will and resolve.
- Initially Loonh is reluctant to accept the adventurer into the Brotherhood of Ash and even upon recognizing the adventurer's martial abilities she remains wary of them. Gradually through various missions she begins to accept the adventurer as a comrade and her faith in the adventurer is further strengthened when Loonh is aided in rescuing her mother from the hostile Amalj'aa. Though her mother has been severely damaged by the tempering of the Amalj'aa she is grateful that she can at least be returned to her home. As a show of her trust to the adventurer she briefly explains her heritage and removes her mask only to run away embarrassed.
- 灰党： the Brotherhood of Ash
- 乌氏部落： the U tribe，位于南萨纳兰绿洲传送点处的猫魅族部落，有不少任务与他们相关