- Tsubame Sunrise is a shinobi from Doma and a member of the Ninja guild.
- 燕（ツバメ Tsubame Sunrise）是一名来自多玛的忍者，并且是忍者行会的一员。
- Unlike Oboro, she is somewhat cordial to Eorzea and admits she would not mind staying.
- Tsubame is one of the shinobi working for Oboro Moonrise, who are in Eorzea to confront a traitor that sold out their home to Garlemald. Their activities near Wineport catches the attention of Limsa Lominsa's Rogue's Guild who begin investigating. In Wineport, Perimu Haurimu and the Adventurer discover a commotion in which a maid was seemingly accosted by thugs. She claims they had started in-fighting as she tried to escape. The rogues do not buy this story, and follow her to Upper La Noscea. As an eccentric man in red appears, the maid appear with daggers drawn and strikes. Shortly after, Oboro appears and confronts the man, Karasu, who flees. The shinobi reveal their reasons for being in Eorzea, and when the Adventurer resonates with a Ninja soulstone, Oboro agrees to teach the rogue the arts of ninjitsu.
- 燕是为胧工作的忍者之一，待在艾欧泽亚是为了处理出卖故乡给帝国的叛徒。他们在葡萄酒港[译注 1]附近的活动引起了利姆萨·罗敏萨双剑师行会的注意，并开始调查。在葡萄酒港，佩利姆·哈乌利姆[译注 2]与冒险者发现了一起骚乱，一名女仆似乎被暴徒所搭讪。她宣称在她尝试逃跑时，他们已经开始内斗了。双剑师们并不买账，跟着她去了拉诺西亚高地。当一个穿着红色衣服的古怪男子出现时，这个女仆拔出了她的匕首开始攻击。不久，胧出现了并与这个名为鸦的男人对峙，但他却跑了。忍者们揭露了他们在艾欧泽亚的理由，当冒险者与忍者之证产生共鸣时，胧同意教授这名双剑师忍术。
- While attempting to locate the whereabouts of a pirate captain being targeted by Karasu—and therefore know where the traitor can be intercepted—the shinobi stake out Camp Bronze Lake's hot springs where one of the captain's lackeys is staying. Studying the man's actions, Tsubame gets an idea for coaxing the information out. Dressing as a local floozy, she plies him with liquor, where the intoxicated man admits his captain will be heading to Aleport. At Aleport, Tsubame blocks Karasu's retreat from the west entrance and joins in the fight, but Karasu still manages to slip away.
- 当尝试寻找被鸦惦记上的海盗船长的位置，并因此能知道在哪里可以截住这名叛徒时，忍者们便监视着石绿湖营地[译注 3]的温泉——这名船长的一位跟班在那里待着。研究了这个男人的行动后，燕想出了一个骗出信息的办法。她扮成一名当地的妓女，不停地给他灌酒，这名喝醉的男子坦白他的船长将要去小麦酒港[译注 4]。在小麦酒港，燕从西出口拦住鸦的撤退，并加入了战斗，但是鸦仍然设法溜走了。
- Later, when Karasu tried to attack the safehouse in Eastern La Noscea, Tsubame chased him into Raincatcher Gully. Tsubame was found wounded and exhausted past a rope bridge, where Karasu was finally defeated by Oboro. However, Karasu claimed that Master Gekkai was the true traitor before seemingly committing suicide with explosives. Oboro announces that the shinobi will leave for Doma once Tsubame's wounds are healed.
- 之后，当鸦尝试攻击东拉诺西亚的活动室时，燕追着他进入了接雨草丛林[译注 5]。燕被发现负伤了，但还是精疲力竭地跑过一座索桥，在那里，鸦最终被胧击败了。然而，在表面上用炸弹自杀前，鸦宣称月海师傅才是真正的叛徒。胧宣布一旦燕的伤被治好，就离开前往多玛。
- Though their mission was technically accomplished, Tsubame became concerned over what was troubling Oboro, and asked the Adventurer to talk with him before they leave for Doma. At the waterfall, Tsubame overheard their conversation. Though Oboro intended to confront the truth alone, Tsubame suggested they follow up on Karasu's cryptic words and watched from the shadows at Candlekeep Quay. As Oboro confronted Gekkai and his imperial agents, Tsubame and the adventurer leaped into the fray and pledged to aid him in the fight.
- 尽管他们的任务在技术层面上已经完成了，但是燕变得担心有什么心事在困扰着胧，并请求冒险者在他们离开前往多玛前和他谈谈。在瀑布处，燕无意中听到了他们的对话。尽管胧打算独自面对真相，燕还是建议他们一起跟随鸦神秘的话语，去监视守炬埠头[译注 6]的阴影。当胧与月海和他的帝国间谍对峙时，燕与冒险者加入了战斗，并承诺在战斗中援助他。
- 佩利姆·哈乌利姆：Perimu Haurimu
- 石绿湖营地：Camp Bronze Lake's
- 接雨草丛林：Raincatcher Gully
- 守炬埠头：Candlekeep Quay