如果不是你被人类女子所勾引提倡什么“融合”， 拉塔托斯克就不会被杀， 我也不会失去双眼……
- Ratatoskr was one of the First Brood. One of the seven wyrms born of Midgardsormr, she was slain a thousand years ago.
- 拉塔托斯克（ラタトスク Ratatoskr）是七大天龙之一，也是尘世幻龙的七个子嗣之一，她在一千年前被杀。
- Early in the Sixth Astral Era, several tribes who followed Halone arrived in Coerthas in search of "The Promised Land." Being the dominion of dragons, they feuded with the natives until Saint Shiva's love for Hraesvelgr inspired a time of peace. The Ascians destroyed that peace two centuries later by revealing to King Thordan the power of a great wyrm's eyes. Consumed by a need for power, Thordan and Knights Twelve betrayed and murdered Ratatoskr, ripping out her eyes to consume them for their power. Her brood-brother Nidhogg attempted to avenge her and though Thordan and four of the knights were slain, Nidhogg's eyes were gouged out. He told Hraesvelgr of the treachery so to receive his brood-brother's eye and continue his campaign of vengeance against the descendants of Thordan and his Knights Twelve: the Holy See of Ishgard.
- As Ishgardian citizens are ultimately descended from the Knights Twelve, including the lowborn, an element of Ratatoskr's power could be activated by dragon's blood. Many heretics opposed to Holy See doctrine would consume dragonsblood to transform into humanoid dragons, such as aevis, syrictae, or diresaurs, and side with the Dravanian Horde.
- In Norse mythology, Ratatoskr is a squirrel who runs up and down the world tree Yggdrasil to carry messages between the eagle Hræsvelgr, perched atop Yggdrasil, and the wyrm Níðhöggr, who dwells beneath one of the three roots of the tree.