- Sylphie Webb , also known by the epithet Sylphie Sweetwind, is a key character in the Conjurer quest storyline. She is a young conjurer from Gridania. The adventurer first encounters Sylphie during the Conjurer Level 5 training quest, and again in each of the subsequent Conjurer quests.
- 希尔菲（シルフィー，Sylphie Webb）也被称作清香风希尔菲，是幻术师任务中的一位关键人物。她是一名来自格里达尼亚的年轻幻术师。冒险者初次遇见她是在幻术师5级的试炼任务中，并且在接下来的每一个幻术师任务中都会再次遇见她。
- Sylphie is disdainful of the other members of the Conjurer's Guild, and resists all efforts to teach her the way of conjuring the elements. She has an innate talent for healing magic, just as her mother did, and believes she can become a great healer without learning the ways of the conjurer. E-Sumi-Yan, the conjurer guildmaster, becomes frustrated with her, especially when Sylphie reveals she has learned how to cast Raise. He warns her to never attempt casting Raise, or the consequences may be dire.
- Sylphie helps the adventurer and a band of Wood Wailers fight a herd of frenzied antelopes. When one of the Wood Wailers is felled she uses Raise to revive him. E-Sumi-Yan is furious to learn of this and when Sylphie flees the scene, E-Sumi-Yan asks the adventurer to talk to her. The adventurer finds Sylphie, who has lost control of her powers. She realizes this is like the time her mother died.
- E-Sumi-Yan explains that ordinary conjurers draw upon the wellspring of nature to heal others. Sylphie and her mother did not tap into this power; instead, they heal others by tapping into their own life force. Sylphie's mother had exhausted her reserves resulting in her premature death.
- Sylphie survives and agrees to learn about conjuring with the adventurer's help. Witnessing the adventurer defeating corrupted nature spirits awakens Sylphie to the feelings of nature, E-Sumi-Yan revealing this is another part of Sylphie's rare talent.