雾中行者 夕雾（霧隠のユウギリ Yugiri Mistwalker）是侍奉多玛君主的忍者。在多玛反抗加雷马帝国的作战失意之时，奉主君飞燕之命，率领众多臣民逃散至艾欧泽亚。夕雾为人厚道、沉着冷静，心中藏着炽热的感情。
- Yugiri was born in the Ruby Sea from Ihanami and Yunagi. Witnessing the horrors of the empire, she left her village in search of strength to fight the Garleans through the way of the shinobi. Through years of training she reached the rank of jonin, and having mastered the ninjutsu, received the epithet "Mistwalker". She was dispatched to assist the Doman Liberation Front, and met Lord Kaien and his son, and their loyal samurai Gosetsu. The war ended with the fall of Doma. Obeying the orders of her lord, Yugiri leads several refugees on a long and arduous journey to find a new home for them.
- Yugiri arrives in Eorzea and requests to meet the leader to the bemused citizens in the Vesper Bay village. Urianger overhears the commotion outside the Waking Sands and relays this to the other Scions, who request the Warrior of Light to investigate. They find her being turned away at the Royal Promenade of Ul'dah. Alphinaud overhears her story, and invites her and the Warrior of Light to discuss it at the Quicksand. Yugiri explains she's from a galleon of refugees of Doma, a vassal of Garlemald. A war of succession had broken out, implying that Emperor Solus had passed away. Doma attempted to revolt only to be put down by other Garlean forces and razed as a warning to other nations, the survivors fleeing across the sea in galleons.
- Alphinaud arranges a meeting with the sultana and the Syndicate. While Yugiri's plea for sanctuary is endorsed by Teledji Adeledji, it is declined by a majority vote due to lingering distrust of the Ala Mhigan refugees that had been invited years ago.Discussing the matter with Raubahn Aldynn and Teledji Adeledji at the Hall of Flames, Alphinaud suggests the refugees could be relocated to Revenant's Toll in Mor Dhona, which has ample room, in exchange for frontier work. Telediji agrees to foot the bill for transporting them, while Minfilia Warde makes arrangements with the Adventurer's Guild.
- In gratitude for their support, Yugiri pledges her blade to the Scions' cause, and accompanies them to investigate the reawakening of Leviathan. During the confrontations with the Sahagin she demonstrates a proficiency with blades that resembles Thancred's knife skills. Minfilia later confirms of Thancred's less savory history with Limsa Lominsa's underground where he learned his skills, and arranges for Yugiri (and the Warrior of Light) to meet with this shadowy guild. Intrigued, Yugiri promises to teach the Eorzeans her combat style, hoping to run a dojo someday.
- When the Scions are betrayed by the Crystal Braves and framed for the assassination of Sultana Nanamo Ul Namo, Yugiri rescues Tataru and brings her to Camp Dragonhead in Coerthas to join with the Warrior of Light and Alphinaud. Her mask is torn off, revealing her face. She promises to use the resources of the Doman ninjas to assist the remaining Scions.
- Yugiri and her shinobi help the Warrior of Light and Alphinaud investigate the location of Raubahn's prison and discover he is imprisoned in Halatali. Yugiri accompanies the Warrior and Alphinaud in battling the Crystal Braves led by Ilberd Feare and they free Raubahn from the dungeon.
- Yugiri returns to aid the Scions in investigating the Griffin's plot to attack Baelsar's Wall. She accompanies Yda and Papalymo as they infiltrate secret tunnels underneath the Wall to try to reason with the Griffin. While on the way the Griffin launches the attack, and Alphinaud realizes it was a false flag operation due the attackers wearing Grand Company uniforms. Alphinaud rushes off to warn them as the Warrior of Light assaults Castrum Oriens to climb the Wall.
- Yugiri and the Scions catch up to the Warrior of Light as he or she defeats the Griffin, who reveals himself to be Ilberd. As Ilberd summons a great primal above the Wall, Yugiri and the others escape as Papalymo sacrifices himself to seal away the primal in a cocoon of light. Yugiri later joins Y'shtola Rhul and a grief-stricken Yda to monitor the sealed primal.
- Gosetsu sails to Eorzea in search of Yugiri and asks her to return to Doma because her services are needed help assist their mutual master, but she refuses because she still has work to do in Eorzea. Gosetsu joins Yugiri and helps the Scions in activating the Omega and repelling Shinryu. Later Gosetsu and Yugiri lament the dire state of the war against the empire. Rallying their spirits, they turn their eyes eastward in the coming fight to liberate their home.
- After Yugiri and Gosetsu arrive in Othard, Yugiri leaves on a mission to find Lord Hien. She returns to House of the Fierce and meets with the Warrior of Light, Gosetsu, Alisaie, Alphinaud and Lyse. Yugiri reveals she found Hien in Azim Steppe, but he refuses to return unless his people want to turn against the empire.
- Later Yugiri and Warrior of Light rescue the villagers summoned by the empire and the words of an elder and Yugiri raise their morale. Thoughtful of recent events, Yugiri tells her motives for the Warrior of Light, but the conversation is cut short when an imperial airship is sighted heading in the direction of Doma Castle. The imperial airship brings Zenos yae Galvus (the crown prince of Garlemald), and even in a disagreement with Gosetsu, Yugiri decides use the opportunity to assassinate him in the shadows. As Zenos passes through the village, Yugiri and Warrior of Light try ambush him, but Yugiri's attack is blocked and Zenos defeats both easily. As Zenos is about to finish them off, the villagers raise their weapons against him, and Alisaie and Gosetsu appear to the rescue.
- Once his people decide to raise their weapons against the empire, Yugiri, Gosetsu, Lyse and Warrior of Light make their way to Azim Steppe in search of Lord Hien. With the help of Cirina Mol, a friend of Hien, the group meets him and Yugiri reports on recent events. Respecting the decision of his people, Hien finally decides to return to Yanxia.