—— 第一代苍天之龙骑士 哈尔德拉斯
Taking up his slain sire's lance, Haldrath hurled himself at Nidhogg, even as tears streamed down his face. The confrontation ended when the young man, his hand guided by Halone, landed a mighty thrust that prized out Nidhogg's eye. With a terrible roar of pain, the great wyrm took wing and fled, while jubilation reigned below.
—— Ser Alberic Bale
- When his father was killed by Nidhogg, Haldrath took his fallen sire's lance and stabbed out Nidhogg's eyes. Haldrath played a role in his father's slaying of Ratatoskr and partook of the dragon's eyes. He would feel remorse for this, as the deed soon cost the life of his father and four of his fellow knights.
- He decided to abdicate the throne and atone for their dark deeds by defending the people from reprisals against Nidhogg's minions. When Sylvestre de Dzemael and the other knights asked them about the people, Haldrath felt reassured they were in capable hands, stating that if they must bow to tradition, they would have to look to themselves for a king. As Haldrath took his leave, three other knights decided to go their separate ways, leaving the remaining four knights to found the High Houses of Ishgard. His remaining days were spent as the first Azure Dragoon, combating the Dravanian Horde's reprisals during the beginning of the Dragonsong War.
- 他决定退位并通过保护人民免受尼德霍格的爪牙的报复，而向他们的黑暗行为赎罪。当塔雷松·德·泽梅尔[译注 1]及其他骑士向他们询问人民的情况时，哈尔德拉斯对于他们掌握在有能力之人的手中感到很舒心，陈述道如果他们必须向传统低头，就得自己去寻找一位王。当哈尔德拉斯离世时，其他3位骑士决定离开，剩下的4名骑士建立起了伊修加德的名门[译注 2]。他的余生是作为初代苍天之龙骑士，在龙诗战争开端时，与龙族的报复作斗争中度过的。
- However, Haldrath was ultimately consumed by the power of Nidhogg and was entombed with the right eye, with the Holy See's fabricated legend of King Thordan claiming that Haldrath only took out Nidhogg's left eye. Haldrath's body never decayed in his resting place, where he remained until Archbishop Thordan VII claimed the eye as his own. Using its wellspring of aether, Thordan fully awakened as the God-King primal Thordan and his Knights Twelve.
- 然而，哈尔德拉斯最终被尼德霍格的力量所噬，带着右边的龙眼下葬。圣座据此编造了一个传说，宣称托尔丹王仅仅夺走了尼德霍格的左眼。哈尔德拉斯的尸体存放地点从未腐烂，直到教皇托尔丹七世将这只眼睛据为己有。使用它的以太源泉，托尔丹作为骑神[译注 3]以托尔丹王和他的十二骑士的形态醒来了。
- An image of Haldrath appears from the Adventurer's Soul of the Dragoon during the confrontation with Estinien. After banishing Nidhogg's aura from the Steel Vigil, the first Azure Dragoon left behind his original drachen mail for the adventurer. Haldrath is later seen in an Echo flashback by the adventurer after the defeat of Nidhogg.
- 在与埃斯蒂尼安对峙期间，哈尔德拉斯的影像从冒险者的龙骑士之魂中出现了。在将尼德霍格的光环从钢卫塔[译注 4]中驱逐出去后，这位初代苍天之龙骑士将他的原初龙骑盔甲留给了冒险者。之后，冒险者会在超越之力的回放中，看到哈尔德拉斯击败尼德霍格。
- Haldrath's armor is inconsistent in its appearances between A Realm Reborn and Heavensward. When the Adventurer briefly assumes the Dragoon's form in the Lv. 50 Dragoon job quest, the armor is black. In a flashback in Heavensward and later with the reveal of his corpse, it's gray.
- 塔雷松·德·泽梅尔：Sylvestre de Dzemael
- 名门：the High Houses
- 骑神：God-King primal
- 钢卫塔：the Steel Vigil