- 全名为：于里昂热.奥居雷（ウリエンジェ.オギュレ Urianger Augurelt）
- Like Louisoix, Urianger was included for the Seventh Umbral Era and didn't appear until the first of the Grand Company quests. He has been used in many of the temporary Seventh Umbral Era events.
- 。Following a lead obtained during another quest (dependent on Grand Company affiliation), the adventurer tracks down one of the mages responsible for the Sixth Umbral Era fifteen centuries ago. Upon meeting this mage, Urianger, he speaks cryptically of impending doom, and asks if the adventurer is willing to face it. Regardless of their answer, he senses their intent to arrest him. He calls a Familiar as a distraction while he vanishes once more. After the Familiar's defeat, the adventurer encounters Urianger's fellow Circle member(s) who assert the coming of a Seventh Umbral Era. It is later revealed that Urianger was involved in the reestablishment of the Grand Companies of Eorzea, which continue to combat this threat.
- After this point Urianger acts more behind the scenes. He has been branded a heretic by the Garlean Empire, and their pursuit of him distracts them from doing greater harm to the city-states. In spite of his seclusion, he makes an appearance at most gatherings of the Circle of Knowing, and accompanies Louisoix in the final scene of the Seventh Umbral Era quests.
- His words have also reached Inspector Hildibrand. In misinterpreting his words, the buffoon arrives on the conclusion that he is Eorzea's destined hero. Urianger sees no reason to discourage any man from standing up to Dalamud, and allows him this delusion.
- Urianger is first encountered during "The Scions of the Seventh Dawn" quest in Western Thanalan. Minfilia introduces the adventurer to Urianger, Urianger repeats the words of Louisoix Leveilleur and tells the adventurer he is glad of their meeting.
- After the adventurer defeats Titan, Urianger and some of the Scions of the Seventh Dawn are kidnapped by Livia sas Junius and her soldiers. After being kidnapped, Urianger and the others are placed in captivity inside the Castrum Centri in Mor Dhona.
- When the adventurer and the other remaining members of the Scions of the Seventh Dawn arrive to aid in the escape from the Castrum Centri, Urianger and Papalymo aid the adventurer in battle to help defeat the imperial forces. After defeating the imperial forces, Urianger and the others are cornered by soldiers and are about to be killed, but they are saved in time by Cid Garlond and they escape on the Enterprise.
- During the events of a A Realm Awoken, Urianger does not actually permanently accompany the rest of the Scions to their new headquarters in Mor Dhona; much of the collected primal-lore would be too difficult to transport again, and Urianger will find it a little easier to contact the Students of Baldesion from Vesper Bay in any event (never mind that his continued residence in the Waking Sands allows the Scions to retain ownership of the building, just in case). For the time being, Urianger will continue to be found in Vesper Bay.
- As a result, Urianger who arranges the adventurers' conflict with the new, "extreme"-power versions of the primals, and assists in the investigation into what could possibly be allowing the beastmen to summon their gods with such overwhelming strength. He also has words for anyone who has defeated Twintania in the Binding Coil of Bahamut and wishes to share his thoughts on an old friend the adventurer and Alisaie may have seen there. In Defenders of Eorzea, Urianger unexpectedly joins up with the other Scions in the Sylphlands when they confront Ramuh, observing the battle from afar. Based on his research during the battle, combined with Y'shtola's earlier observations during the summoning of Leviathan, he devises a theory on how an immortal being such as an Ascian could be eliminated permanently. He continues on studying this in the events of Dreams of Ice, meeting his close friend Moenbryda when arrives from Sharlayan to help. Though glad to see her, he is embarrassed by her teasing flirtation with him.
- During the events of Before the Fall, after Moenbryda sacrifices her life to slay the Ascian Nabriales, Urianger takes her death especially hard. But he takes a little comfort in learning that she came to terms with the spiritual doubts that plagued her, shortly before her death. After the Scions are betrayed by the Crystal Braves and framed for the supposed assassination of Nanamo Ul Namo, Urianger is able to remain in the Waking Sands by using his magic to hide the building. He is seen again at the end of the 2.55 Main Scenario, meeting with Elidibus, who wished to discuss "fate".
- Urianger appears in Heavensward searching for the missing Scions after the conspiracy. He was able to track aether from Y'shtola after the Warrior of Light defeated Bismarck. Unfortunately, she was taken to the Lifestream and did not have something to track her, and if they did not hurry, she would die. Before the Warrior of Light takes off to Azys Lla, Urianger gives them the White Auricite, the same that slew Nabriales. During the quests for the Extreme versions of primals in Heavensward, Urianger vouches for Unukalhai's statements regarding the Warring Triad, adding that he is not an enemy "for now."
- In As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness, Urianger is attempt to find information on The Gerun Oracles in the Great Gubal Library when he is found by Elidibus and the leading Warrior of Darkness Arbert. Soon after, disguising himself, Urianger served as a liaison between the Warriors of Darkness and the Ascians. However, when the Warriors of Darkness are given the task to kill the Warrior of Light, Urianger reveals his true loyalty to the Scions and helps in their defeat while revealed to have orchestrated their absolution—citing Louisoix's creed. When the Scions gather back at The Rising Stones, Urianger is encouraged by his group to continue spying on the Ascians for them.